Day & Nance represents people who were injured while on someone else's property. If you were hurt while in an apartment complex, supermarket or business park, the property owners may be liable for your injuries if they acted negligently and caused the injury. Let us evaluate your legal claim and determine whether you will be able to recover money for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, or disfigurement.
Premises liability cases often involve slips and falls, dog bites, and lead poisoning incidents. To prevail in your lawsuit, we must be able to demonstrate that the property owner did one or more of the following:
- actively created the dangerous condition that led to the harm;
- neglected to take care of the property;
- was aware of the hazard but failed to let tenants or visitors know about it;
- failed to resolve a dangerous condition that had the potential to attract children; or
- either acted in a way or neglected to fix something that damaged a neighboring property.
We help people in Las Vegas and Southern Nevada who were hurt because of the negligence of a property owner. Contact us online or call us at 800-906-9138 or 702-309-3333 to set up a free consultation to discuss your legal options.